Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What I've Been Up To


As regular readers of this blog know, I’ve been periodically absent for extended periods recently. Well, I’ve been up to a lot of things and down to even more. Most recently, I’ve been making an extreme effort to imagine just how much space existence uses to exist. Before that I rewrote the books of magic in a language I’ve never known (and almost certainly never will), while simultaneously managing to reinvent the wheel exactly as it was originally created. Then of course I spent awhile in suspended animation floating in the Antarctic Ocean until I was thawed out by an orca family that adopted me as pet and took me on a swimming adventure that included hunting sea lions. I also had to lug this required adventure blog through the confusing caverns of cyberspace to the location it is at now. So as you can see, I’ve been extremely busy with very important semi-secretive stuff and getting way too close to nature type things. And that is why there hasn’t been a posting in awhile.

No comments: