Tuesday, June 27, 2006

New Job or is it a Mission?

Recently, on 666, I was removed from my what they disturbingly referred to as a “job”. It was more like “wage captivity.” Nevertheless, I found something new that is much more suited to the innate qualities I have as a mythological rare occult potentiality with quantum genes and molecular self-organization capabilities.

I’m proud to say I am now an investigative mythologist and that I’ve been hired by an ancient mystical institution to find one of the Missing Chapters of Humanity.

Nevertheless, despite my over qualifications for this gig, I have yet to find this elusive Missing Chapter. So far all I've uncovered is the Ark of the Covenant, the Holy Grail, the Spear of Destiny, one of Yngwie Malmsteen's stolen guitars and a near-mint copy of Action Comics No.1. All of which I ruthlessly destroyed and discarded because they have no connection to the particular Missing Chapter of Humanity I've been looking for. It has to be somewhere. I continue my search. Peace.

No comments: